As a local church body, Antioch Church Ministries seeks to accomplish specific objectives in Christian service to our community. These points of vision are:
1. To make disciples through evangelism and personal relationships.
2. To strengthen families with solid teaching and programs.
3. To provide Christian education and Spiritual development for children, teens and adults.
4. To establish effective ministry through various media resources.
5. To administer care to wounded believers.
6. To consistently and generously support world and local missions.
7. To spiritually and financially administer care for the under-privileged.
8. To develop spiritual leaders and release them into full-time ministry opportunities.
9. To establish a mission center to meet the needs of the whole person.
We, the members of the body of Christ, give ourselves totally in worship to you Oh Lord. We want to hear from you, embrace you, and know you; that we may complete your will for our lives. We seek to be in your presence. So we can have a Christ-Centered approach to living. Therefore, we are becoming Empowered Disciples; confident and capable in everything we do for the Kingdom of God.
Antioch Church Ministries’ mission is preparing people for Christian Service by gathering the harvest, empowering the harvest; preparing the harvest and launching the harvest. Accomplished through the Acronym B.B.T.S.
Bring Them; Build Them; Train Them and Send Them.
The core values of Antioch Church Ministries reflect the ideals that we pursue as a local church. They describe “who we are” and “what we are striving to become.”
Our Values are: